و هذا طلبنا منك و آما أن تقبليه
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام
يا زائرتنا الجديدة لما ترحلين, ألم يعجبك المنتدى أم ماذا؟
نحن نريدك عضوة و صديقة لنا و أن تكون عضوة محبوبة و نشيطة
و أن تكون لنا خير كاتبة و مجدة
فرجاء, رجاء تفضل و تسجلي عندنا فنحن ننزعج لفراقك
و هذا طلبنا منك و آما أن تقبليه
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نحو نساء خيرات

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
منتدى آنسة القصر المسلمة إعلاناتنا تقدم : زوارنا الكرام أتركوا بصمة لزيارتكم منتدانا في منتدى الزوار ~ شكرا على الزيارة الرائعة ~ تفضلوا بالتسجيل معنا في المنتدى ~ نتمنا لكم يوما رائعا ~ شكرا على الزيارة إعلان هام : من يكتب 50 موضوع ويحصل على 50 رد سيحصل على منتدى خاص به خاص بالعضوات ~ شكرا على الزيارة

His story of the gardens

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هيام
Admin
هيام

عدد المساهمات : 107
ورود العضوة : 346
تسجيلات الإعجاب : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2014
العمر : 22
الموقع : tedj1111@yahoo.fr

His story of the gardens Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: His story of the gardens   His story of the gardens I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2014 6:29 pm

His story of the gardens

The story of the owner of the gardens and one of the stories of the Koran and received VII Cave, what is this story? What are the verses by stating
Story

In one of the ages, men who lived in the village, one has been plagued by poverty, but he was a believer in God a man, while the other, it has been the owner of a lot of money and months of the rich, and God has blessed him that made his possessions parks large Jamiltin was this rich arrogant blessings and arrogant, do not praise the Lord and thank him not, deny grace and always Agehdha

One day, this rich arrogant entered into a garden of gardens, pointing to the trees, plants and palaces, saying: Royal and Kasuri will not go away one day than I have, Vsabaky of the richest forget what

This guy has all the living God without being out of charity to needy or helping poor of the poor, and in one day, a man poor man came to the rich arrogant saying to him that God has blessed you so much, Vahkur Lord, it will come on Ahacpk God the

Ghani anger of the poor talk much, saying to him: I do not want you advice, shut up and do not follow your words, I do not believe it, and I do not believe there is a day of reckoning and punishment, it is dare I get billed and I own all this money and prestige and the Sultan, vice versa , it was there held accountable, it Sikdrna and Eulena a great position because I have no money
Poor man replied quietly and solemnly: Otkvr Him who created you from dust, and only you and your livelihood? Hey owner does not atone the gardens but nevertheless it grow infidel and my father insisted on tyranny and Hamlet

The next morning the rich went to his garden, and was surprised when he arrived at the scene, who saw him, it was found that the garden has turned into ruins, all the leaves have dried and fallen fruit, water of the river no longer exists, there is nothing left in the garden as it is taken to advise it poor
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://salwa.forumpalestine.com

His story of the gardens
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام :: Forum poet Islam in English :: Forum topics in English-
انتقل الى: