و هذا طلبنا منك و آما أن تقبليه
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام
يا زائرتنا الجديدة لما ترحلين, ألم يعجبك المنتدى أم ماذا؟
نحن نريدك عضوة و صديقة لنا و أن تكون عضوة محبوبة و نشيطة
و أن تكون لنا خير كاتبة و مجدة
فرجاء, رجاء تفضل و تسجلي عندنا فنحن ننزعج لفراقك
و هذا طلبنا منك و آما أن تقبليه
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نحو نساء خيرات

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
منتدى آنسة القصر المسلمة إعلاناتنا تقدم : زوارنا الكرام أتركوا بصمة لزيارتكم منتدانا في منتدى الزوار ~ شكرا على الزيارة الرائعة ~ تفضلوا بالتسجيل معنا في المنتدى ~ نتمنا لكم يوما رائعا ~ شكرا على الزيارة إعلان هام : من يكتب 50 موضوع ويحصل على 50 رد سيحصل على منتدى خاص به خاص بالعضوات ~ شكرا على الزيارة

How do I sleep quickly

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هيام
Admin
هيام

عدد المساهمات : 107
ورود العضوة : 346
تسجيلات الإعجاب : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2014
العمر : 22
الموقع : tedj1111@yahoo.fr

How do I sleep quickly Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How do I sleep quickly   How do I sleep quickly I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Suffers a lot of people from insomnia and difficulty in sleeping, some may stay many hours in bed in desperate attempts to sleep, but to no avail, but we preach to suffer from these problems, there are some procedures and steps that facilitate the process of sleep and help to sleep quickly

Contents

1 calcium intake
2 smell the fragrance
3 stop breathing
4 muscle twitch
5 to stand on one leg
6 blue
7 Foot Massage

Calcium intake

Found among researchers that calcium helps the nervous system to relax, thus contributing to the role sleep quickly and get a deep sleep, so it is recommended to take a glass of warm milk before bed as it contains milk of good amounts of calcium, and if you do not like dairy products, try eating 1000 mg of calcium supplements an hour before bedtime

Smell the fragrance

Found through various studies that the smell of jasmine help to sleep more than any other smell, where those studies concluded that exposure to the jasmine perfume did not make patients only entering sleep faster than those who were exposed to perfume lavender or who were not exposed to any perfume .. but also they find that they feel more active during the day after waking

Stop breathing

If you want to sleep quickly tried while commemorating the bed to take a deep breath and then stop breathing for 10 seconds and repeat this movement for most of the time, studies have shown that this movement reduces the activity of brain waves and make it up to the stages that usually occur in stages first bedtime

Muscle twitch

The researchers found that the muscle tighten and relax them five times that can help you in getting into sleep, because it requires you to focus your attention in the part of your body every time thing, which in turn frees your body and makes it harder in the case of relaxation

Stand on one leg

Stand on one leg for 30 seconds, you may be curious movement but the strangest thing it's useful movement, when you focus your attention on keeping your balance, the brain leaves all his duties aside and focuses you on this movement and the result obtained on the relaxation and comfort and serenity, so when you lie in bed asleep quickly Agbak

Blue

Make sure that paint the walls of your room light blue and Mark bed blue color also, some research has shown that this color helps the body to relax, which helps you sleep fast

Massage feet

We often hear | that the foot place concentrated all points related to the brain, so the mere fact that the pressure on the soles of your toes for 30 seconds can help you to enter into the stage of sleep quickly, and the reason that the soles of the toes is directly connected to the brain, and the process of encouraging them to lead you to Aguualastrha
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://salwa.forumpalestine.com

How do I sleep quickly
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام :: Forum poet Islam in English :: Forum topics in English-
انتقل الى: