و هذا طلبنا منك و آما أن تقبليه
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام
يا زائرتنا الجديدة لما ترحلين, ألم يعجبك المنتدى أم ماذا؟
نحن نريدك عضوة و صديقة لنا و أن تكون عضوة محبوبة و نشيطة
و أن تكون لنا خير كاتبة و مجدة
فرجاء, رجاء تفضل و تسجلي عندنا فنحن ننزعج لفراقك
و هذا طلبنا منك و آما أن تقبليه
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نحو نساء خيرات

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
منتدى آنسة القصر المسلمة إعلاناتنا تقدم : زوارنا الكرام أتركوا بصمة لزيارتكم منتدانا في منتدى الزوار ~ شكرا على الزيارة الرائعة ~ تفضلوا بالتسجيل معنا في المنتدى ~ نتمنا لكم يوما رائعا ~ شكرا على الزيارة إعلان هام : من يكتب 50 موضوع ويحصل على 50 رد سيحصل على منتدى خاص به خاص بالعضوات ~ شكرا على الزيارة

How do I choose my clothes

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هيام
Admin
هيام

عدد المساهمات : 107
ورود العضوة : 346
تسجيلات الإعجاب : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2014
العمر : 22
الموقع : tedj1111@yahoo.fr

How do I choose my clothes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How do I choose my clothes   How do I choose my clothes I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2014 6:37 pm

How to choose the clothes that the multiplicity of forms and colors is one of the things perplexing to many of both sexes, whether they are male or female, both are looking for elegance and beauty in his clothes

It is prepared by the way in which the most important and the most prominent features of his personality show, whether beautiful or precious or charming colors and many other criteria adopted in the provisions of the people on each

The forms and types of clothing vary from one person to another depending on the physical differences between them, such as height, weight and skin color and other

Here we will talk about the most important methods of how to choose the clothes within the required standards in each person

_ When you begin the process of selecting the clothes you must first determine what your body fat or thin, long or short, in order to remain conservative on the beauty of your body and your style

If you are experiencing an increase in body fat and increase your weight, you always resort to the dark colors are the thinnest and increase you hide the flaws of your body, and that strongly away from the colors of the clothes Fatiha are in the process of exposing your body full of features

_ Well away from containing clothing lines drawn on offer if you're fat it makes your body appear remarkably full of a lot of attention, do replace them with clothing containing longitudinal lines are appearing that give you Bnhafah
_ If you are suffering from the palace tried to choose containing clothes on longitudinal lines, it gives you a nice long

_ But if you suffer from extreme thinness and would like to show full you only need to resort to wear clothes in order to hide the bulging Nhafetk defects, and that you are buying a light-colored clothing that your body is full show and not thin

_ Suffer from filling in the body to do it by choosing the wide clothing that does not show his body and hide imperfections possible accumulation of fat in its parts, and to avoid tight clothes are filled with body paint defects

_ That suffer from excessive thinness it always choose bulging and broad clothes that increase the size of his body and hide Nhafeth.

_ Those who are long among female Vennsahha quit wearing high heels is the length of distorting too much, and to stay away from wearing short jackets and replacing long Paljakaitat are granted not hurt a bit shorter in length.

_ As for her broad shoulders, it should avoid Artde accessory in her neck and it hurt her beauty than her shoulders casually.

_ As for pregnant women only choose what the vast clothes that her body does not relieve the pressure on her stomach, and that tends to dark colors of the clothes they make them thinner than they appear
_ As for the choice of clothes by color of skin, just follow what you Sal_khash at these points

_ Features of skin brown and has a black felt it resort to choosing clothes with bright pastel colors, so make your beauty bright

_ The very tan skin what it only wear clothes with bright colors and bright with a reservation on the golden colors are aided by Samra and yellow and orange

_ Bright white skin and blonde them wear what you love all of the colors of light and dark, all exhibited Kalmlkh
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://salwa.forumpalestine.com

How do I choose my clothes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شاعرة الإسلام :: Forum poet Islam in English :: Forum topics in English-
انتقل الى: